Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW SCHOOL YEAR! my goals and plans (:

For the new school year, i have many new plans and goals that i want to achieve.
For school, i want do my best in all of my subjects and try to get straight A's, and try my hardest in all of my assignments. I want to try being a peer mediator, but i'm not sure about it.
Other plans i have for the year, is to practice well in my piano. I am also taking harmony, and history for my piano, so one day i might be able to teach piano. I want to finish all of the levels and to do well. I am also taking up chinese class again, because i want to do well in my ethnicity's language :D
I hope that i can stick with all my goals and plans, but still have time to hang out with my friends and enjoy this school year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment