haiiii (:
Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beaity is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
today was photo day. I reallly really dislike photo day, cause i can't smile naturally. Also, today was a day where my hair didn't look that great :P
So as we were lining up, we were all giggling and laughing and a bit nervous because we wanted our photos to look nice! So i was trying to calm myself down, and then it was my turn. I smile (which i thought was a good smile), but as the photographer was giving me more directions to sit farther back, lift chin up, turn head, the usual, i could feel a laugh coming up. So of course i did a weird, strange smile and than he took the picture == To conclude, I'm pretty sure I look super weird in my picture, but ohwell, i only have to have it for a year :D
Also, to me, looks aren't super super important, but its always nice to look good for picture day ! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment